Wednesday, August 31, 2011

4.5 months!

I know I have not been the best about updating here. So, I will try harder.
It seems that there is something new with Sydney every day - and im truly blessed to be able to stay home with her to see everything happen! 
About 2 weeks ago, Sydney figured out her feet can reach her mouth - which doesnt surprise me, she sticks everything she can in her mouth! I think she is in the early early stages of teething - no signs of teething coming through yet but there are days when I think her gums are bothering her more than usual. Her " bite" is getting stronger as well. 
She LOVES her jumparoo - the monkey and hippo make her smile and she stares at them intently. Another love - Brigsby. She LOVES Brigsby. Loves him. Luckily, I think he loves her too. She pulls on his fur (and he just sits there like a good big brother) and loves petting him. We are lucky he is such a good dog and seems to really love her too. He will also lay down next her to on the floor while she has tummy time. It's very cute!
It is easy to tell when Sydney is tired - she will start aggressively rubbing her eyes with her fists. And she gets grumpy. Really grumpy! It is a good thing she loves cuddling to sleep - I try not to feel guilty just sitting there while she sleeps when she falls asleep in my arms - I know it wont last forever!
Sydney is also a huge drool monster! If she doesnt wear a bib - we have to change her outfit within an hour. I always try to keep a bib on her - lessens my laundry loads! She is a funny girl - when laying on the floor she will flip her bib onto her face with her hands, and have this HUGE smile on her face when you flip it back down. We played this "game" for about 20 minutes one day!!

Sydney also went to the MN State Fair for the first time - and she was perfect! She cried the last 10 minutes we were there and that was it! I couldnt believe it but it made for a very fun day! She loved the puppy show so much she passed out sitting up in my arms when it was over :)

And a few photos to end the post:
3.5 months
4 months
12lbs 4oz 24"




with love,
k, r, s & b

No comments:

Post a Comment