Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nugget has a name!

However I can not share it with you yet. Im sorry to be a tease.
But to help make you feel better, here is my 23 week belly photo:
we still need to decide if, and/or when, we will tell our families first!
i still am feeling great. my next appointment is the morning of my GOLDEN BIRTHDAY (this gives you 6 more, well 5 more now, days to get me something good).
Then I think the plan is for ryan and i to go out to lunch and to a movie after. We will do a bigger birthday celebration with my family, and his sister joining us, next wednesday at Fogo de Chao downtown for lunch.
I am so excited to get going on nugget's nursery. However i am NOT excited to clean out the closet in there that has worked SO incredibly well for storage for all of the things that we did not want to go through or think about again. And when we clean that out, we also need to clean the computer room closet as that will become our new storage closet and its already full. There you see why I dont want to even start with the closet!
Nugget has been moving around a lot more this week. During the kids lunchtime at work today, she was quite active. Kept me entertained while the kids I watch ate. 
We are very excited to have a full christmas eve and christmas day planned with our families. My moms side of the family will be celebrating at our house this year on christmas eve, and we will join ryan's dad's side of the family at his grandparents house on christmas day. 

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

with love,
kristen, ryan, little nugget and brigsby

No comments:

Post a Comment