Thursday, February 24, 2011

32 weeks + bunny hat + crib mattress

32 weeks

so im a touch late posting 32 weeks ... being in 2 days i will be at 33 weeks - but what can I say. i have had the photo taken, i just never got around to uploading it!! if you cant tell from this "amazing" photo, i am battling a head cold. its really quite wonderful. (can you sense my sarcasm?)

mattress in place!
the crib mattress arrived bright and early tuesday morning! so of course i had to put it in the crib right away! now just waiting on the bedding to arrive! i cant wait to see how the fabrics will bring the room together!!

and for my little bunny. hopefully she arrives before Easter. i had this custom made on Etsy!

that is all for now ... got to focus on getting rid of this cold!!
with love,
kristen, ryan, sydney & brigsby


1 comment:

  1. that hat is soooo cute!!! I hope you feel better soon, I had a terrible cold when I was pregnant with Rachel and I could hardly breathe, it was awful

    ReplyDelete