Friday, April 22, 2011

one week :)

Our first week as a family of four (can not forget Brigsby!) has flown by so fast! I understand why people tell you to cherish every moment - which we have been doing. Every diaper change and late night feeding. Sydney has been the biggest blessing in our lives and I cant imagine life without her in it. 
We had her newborn photos taken today - I cant wait to see the rest. Our photographer gave us a sneak peek at a photo and it is so lovely. 
I have been working on my photography as well - Sydney is going to grow up with a camera around her I have a feeling! Maybe she will find a passion in photos like I do!
Here is one of the photos I had taken of her:
I have two gift cards to purchase canvases with - I think I may use one with this photo! It is a bit exciting to have taken something that I feel is worthy enough to put on a canvas! But enough about me - I melt every time I look at her, or see a photo of her. I think Dad does too (i know he does!). I am happy that Ryan is home for another week - it has given us time to mold into our new family and figure things out together!

with love,
Kristen, Ryan, Sydney & Brigsby

No comments:

Post a Comment