Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sydney's Nursery

Is complete. And I am in love with it. I hope she loves it just as much someday. It took a lot of work and collaboration on things - but every detail was hand picked to be where it is and I do not believe there is anything I would change!
(the wall is actually bright orange, not a red, just had a difficult time with processing the photos)
view from the door
mirror - i painted the frame
crib. you can see my old wicker toy chest in the back. her grandma made her the stuffed owl and mobile. her great-grandma made the crib skirt!
her awesome closet
mobile her grandma made for her
a final before/after (almost from the same angle):

Again, I can not express how in LOVE with this room I am, and I think Ryan loves it too - because it is not all pink!!

with love,
Kristen, Ryan, Sydney & Brigsby

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love. Wow. You guys really did an amazing job!! I am sure you can't wait to bring your Baby Girl home and show her her bedroom. Can't wait for her to get here!

    ReplyDelete