Wednesday, January 26, 2011

28 weeks

I cant believe how fast time is flying! 
here is my 28 week belly photo before i forget:

Last night I pre-registered for delivery at the hospital - it sort of put it all into perspective - Sydney isnt staying in my belly forever! (i mean, deep down I know that of course!)
Ryan is doing a fantastic job with the beginning stages of prepping the nursery. He primed the walls yesterday and is painting the ceiling tonight. Rumor has it his dad/my father in law is coming over Saturday to actually put the real paint on the walls - and then my dad will be over Sunday to tape a design onto one wall so we can paint that sometime shortly after!
After painting: new flooring!! I think that one will be a bit more interesting to say the least...

On me - Im doing pretty good. I feel like I am back in the first trimester at times with how tired I am - but I try to fight through it. Im also really sore - and I try not to say much because I realize its just going to get worse! We wont even talk about sleeping at night ;)
I have my glucose testing tomorrow - fingers crossed I am in the normal range!!

with love,
kristen, ryan, sydney & brigsby

No comments:

Post a Comment