Saturday, January 29, 2011

paint and deals

Ryan and his dad started actually painting today! 3 of the walls and the closet are now white thanks to them!! Ryan has the task tomorrow, of adding the orange to the last wall and then we can begin the floor installation!! 
some photos:

he might not appreciate i caught him pre-haircut on this one
the white supplies from today
the custom orange is ready for tomorrow!


I also scored big today on a breastpump. Yes, I am sharing my exciting breastpump news with everyone :) Found out on a message board about some Target stores putting the Medela Freestyle on clearance to make room for new inventory, even though other Target stores would continue to carry this current pump style at full price. With a little legwork, I managed to score a pump for $94.98 from $379.99!! I was VERY excited this morning after getting such a great deal!
picture from target's website :)

more tomorrow ...

with love,
kristen, ryan, sydney & brigsby


1/30/11 Edit:
instead of making a new post i figured i would just edit this one. i found a $20 off medela coupon in my target registry packet. i called and they said just bring my receipt and the coupon in and they would refund me! so my pump actually only came to $74.98!

No comments:

Post a Comment