Saturday, January 1, 2011

welcome to 2011!

it feels so weird to say that!
it also feels weird, to say that this year we are going to meet Sydney!

Ryan and I were talking about how fast time was going and figured that comfortably we had about 12 weeks left to prepare ourselves. 12 weeks. that is not much time at all when you think about it! but we are so excited!!!

I am late posting, but here is my 24 week belly photo:


we also bought miss Sydney a mirror for her room today:
i plan on pulling one of the colors from the fabrics we have chosen to use in her room (either yellow or a light or bright pink!)
perhaps in my next post, i will include what we have decided as far as her nursery goes, fabrics and other items!
I have found a new beverage that I like, Mendota Sparkling Water in Lime flavor! I have never cared for sparkling water before - but I love it now!

with love,
kristen, ryan, sydney and brigsby

1 comment:

  1. your hair looks so pretty!!! and that mirror is adorable

    ReplyDelete