Saturday, March 5, 2011

34 weeks!

AND I am on time posting this! (GO ME!)
I had my maternity photos today, and Ryan so nicely joined me for a few (and drove my butt around all day! how sweet of him!!)
Here is my weekly belly photo:
(photography by Ryan of course ;)
and then a sneak peek from today's session already! 

I love it! And I can't wait to see the rest - they should be ready in about 2-2.5 weeks!

Everything is going well in the pregnancy. Heartburn has introduced itself and it can happily leave again. Two days of it is about as much experience as I need thankyouverymuch! I gave in and bough some heartburn meds and tums - tums are gross but if they are going to help I will happily chew on chalk!
The urge to nest? it has started. but other things need to be done first (and by nesting i mean - i want to finish putting the nursery together - cleaning - eh)
Ryan is on his spring break this week, and of course mine isn't for 2 weeks still. Oh well :) Im going to say as much as he LOVES spending time with me - he will love having a week where he can do things he wants to (and has promised me to get some stuff done around the house - love him!) without me bothering him!

I will say, my pregnancy is flying by. They say 37 weeks is full term? Only 3 weeks until then - that seems so crazy to me! Sydney is moving around like crazy - I don't think she was still the entire time we were taking photos today! It is really fun to feel though - I'm going to guess right now that that will be the biggest thing that I miss about being pregnant.

We ended our day today at Dickeys BBQ with my sister-in-law Kate (which would be Ryan's sister obviously!). It was a great way to end what I found to be a very fun day!

with love,
kristen, ryan, sydney & brigsby

1 comment:

  1. aw I miss feeling Rachel move inside of me, it's the first way you really bond with your little one. Looking forward to it the second time around now.

    Your hair looks so pretty curled, can't wait to see more of the maternity photos!

    ReplyDelete