Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hunny, what's the difference between ...

Yes, I am about to "throw myself under the bus" with this post, but Ryan got a kick out of it. Although he did tell me he was glad I did not ask this question any louder than I did. 
Let me start at the beginning. 
We were at Target buying what we needed off our registry to use our registry completion discount. While we were grabbing stuff we also added stuff to the registry to get the additional discount on those items. Some of those items, included batteries.
Being me, I had to look at all the options. I knew we needed size D batteries for the swing. Easy enough right?
So I asked him, after looking at two different packs:
"Hunny, what's the difference between the D8 and the D12?"
Ryan stopped, looked at me with this blank stare and proceeds with
"Kristen, that is how many batteries are in the pack. Thank God you did not ask me that any louder than you did! What did you think it meant?"
Honestly? I thought they were different types.
Whoops.

I know Ryan got a good laugh out of this, and now has become a running inside joke between us. Although now that I have thrown this story out there for you all to judge me by, its not such an inside joke any longer!!


with love,
Kristen, Ryan, Sydney & Brigsby


1 comment:

  1. lol, that's cute, I would totally do something like that =)

    ReplyDelete