Tuesday, March 15, 2011

35/35 and my baby shower!

I hit my 35/35 this week! (35 weeks, 35 days left until my due date!
here is my 35 week photo:

and detail photos from "my" side of the family's baby shower. it was an amazing day filled with lots of love and amazing people. my aunt and mom did an amazing job - and paid attention to all the details of the day!!
a few photos to share:

diaper cake my aunt made:

the 'guestbook':

and the goodies from the thank you bags for the guests:

again i can not tell you how blessed we feel to be surrounded by our family and friends. we received so many wonderful things both on and off our registry that will be a huge help to us!

Ryan and my father in law also put the closet rod back up ... but i will leave those photos for another time!

with love, 
kristen, ryan, sydney & brigsby

No comments:

Post a Comment