Saturday, March 26, 2011

37 weeks - we are full term baby!

How exciting to be able to say that! Knowing now that if Sydney were to make her arrival, we are in pretty good condition both health-wise and by having everything we need!
Ryan and I made our last big purchases last night from Target with our registry completion coupon (btw: I will admit, I did not want a Target registry because in the past, they have been SUCH a PITA about returns - but it was pretty slick this time!)
Here are a few of our bigger purchases:

our stroller/car seat. we originally received the car seat from my Auntie Kris and Geema at one of our showers, and decided after that we wanted the stroller. So my aunt being as great as she is - returned the carseat and gave us the money from that to put towards the set. Thanks Auntie Kris!! Added Bonus: we were able to get it in red, which was our first choice from the start!
Chicco Cortina Keyfit 30 Travel System
the pack and play:
Chicco Lullaby LX Play Yard


and from our amazon order:
Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle Swing
We already have the swing set up, among other baby toys around the house. The nursery actually LOOKS like a nursery, but no photos yet, still a few finishing details to complete hopefully next week - and then we can share!

I also received my maternity photos back. We worked with Sally of Gruman Photography and are very pleased!
here are a few:

i HAD to add my fire gear into some since it is a part of who ryan and i are! we have 64 files to go through (that we are lucky to be able to print and do almost whatever with!), so this was just a peek into what we have on our hands!!

next update: 37week belly photo before 38 weeks comes around!

with love,
Kristen, Ryan, Sydney & Brigsby

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures!! Congratulations on your 37wk milestone. I can't wait to see the nursery and of course, see pictures of this adorable Baby Girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete