Wednesday, March 23, 2011

showers, nursery progress and the extras

Since my last post, we have had 2 other baby showers! One was a surprise at Ryan's school by his co-workers, and the other was for "Ryan's" side of the family (in quotes since it's my family too :)
i also have my 36 week belly photo to post - but i have not uploaded/edited it yet so that will wait until next time!
so, to start, a few from Ryan's surprise work shower:
 
Ryan "enjoying" baby food during a game :)

And a few from Ryan's side baby shower, hosted by Kate and Elaine:



Ryan also set up the dresser that his dad, Elaine & Kate gave us - so excited! It is the Ikea Hemnes - lots of storage space! I have already started washing Sydney's clothing to organize and put away. Dare I say, her room is actually starting to become organized?? 
We also received the Fisher Price My Little Lamb swing in the mail today (thank you amazon). We used our completion coupon from our pretend registry there - so the final cost was $88! I did not think that was too bad, since the swing we were going to buy was $160!
I do feel like a nesting mode is starting to kick in. Laundry, organizing, making sure stuff is put away - its all on my list of things to accomplish before my spring break ends (luckily I still have another full week off of work!)
Saturday we are making a big trip to target to finish buying the items that we foresee ourselves needing for Sydney's arrival - and ordering her stroller and pack 'n' play online that day, as they are not sold in store!

with love (and more photos coming soon!)
Kristen, Ryan, Sydney & Brigsby

No comments:

Post a Comment